Value Added Tax in the Emirates has moved a step closer, after the UAE became the second Gulf country to ratify the rules on VAT.
It follows Saudi Arabia, which ratified the plan in April. It’s a significant milestone because under the terms of the GCC-wide plan, the formal process to implement VAT is only triggered when two countries ratify the rules.
SMART Management offers awareness Business Breakfast meeting, that can help businesses better understand their tax obligations, and details about UAE tax laws.
- Overview of recent developments regarding VAT
- Discuss how VAT will impact businesses in the UAE
- Roadmap on how your business can prepare for VAT
- Q&A of an experienced VAT professional
- Tel: +971 4 255 5915
- Mob: +971 50 2274553
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL OFFER: Book today for Customer Care for Customers With Special Needs Programme and save 30% for in-house programme.click here
SPECIAL OFFER: Book two places and get the third booking on the same course free of charge.