WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists, small business owners—as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills.
By the end of this programme, the participants will be able to:
- Apply the essential principles of customer services to anyone who wants your 'output'
- Ask effective questions from customers to get results
- Use empathy to maintain rapport with customers
- Professionally respond to a customer’s demands & requests while maintaining rapport
- Sequence your sentences effectively to get maximum results
- Read and interpret body language signals and use them to enhance your communication skills
- Defuse uncomfortable interactions with customers and professionally respond to any problems as they arise
COURSE OVERVIEW & CONTENT
Every time you offer your service or products to another person, you become a customer service representative and that person is now your customer. Anyone involved in business or organisation therefore needs to know the principals of effective customer service skills. Knowing how to deal with customers in difficult situations, how to response to their requests or concerns or simply providing a positive and memorable experience for your clients helps you and your company to rise above the competition. Customer service is a skill which can be learned and mastered through practice and persistence.
This course introduces delegates to the core principles of customer services. By employing these values and adopting the correct attitude, delegates will be able to handle the vast majority of customer interactions with ease no matter how unusual or complicated they are.
- Customer Service Principles
- Who Are Customers? (Internal/External)
- What Is Customer Service?
- Who Are Customer Service Providers?
- What Are The Fundamentals Of Customer Service Principles?
- How To Interact With Different Types Of Customers And Different Personalities?
- What Customers Want And How To Satisfy Them?
- Establishing Your Attitude
- Appearance Counts!
- The Power Of A Smile
- Staying Energized
- Staying Positive
- Identifying And Addressing Their Needs
- Understanding The Customer's Problem
- Staying Outside The Box
- Meeting Basic Needs
- Going The Extra Mile
- How To Empathise With Customers And Maintain Rapport?
- How To Show You Understand The Customer And Care About Their Problems?
- Customer Service Scenarios
- What Does It Mean To Handle A Customer Professionally?
- What Are The Common Challenging Customer Service Scenarios And How To Handle Them? •How To Handle Angry Customers?
- How To Handle Swearing Customers?
- How To Handle Mistrustful Customers?
- How To Handle Demanding Customers?
- How To Handle A Developing Long Queue?
- How To Handle Complaints?
- What Are The Principles Of Handling Unhappy Customers?
- How To Deliver A “Soft No”?
- What Body Language Signals Are Most Critical For A Great First Impression?
- What Gestures Put Customers At Ease And Let You Establish Rapport With Them?
- How To Spot The Lies Through Body Language?
- Group Activities
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies And Scenarios
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
"The training was perfect. Thank you."
Ms Nadia Ali, Admin
COURSE DURATION: TWO DAY