Prospecting for Leads Like a Pro
- Understand the importance of expanding their client base through effective prospecting.
- Learn how to use a prospecting system to make them more successful.
- Be able to identify target markets and target companies with the 80/20 rule in mind.
- Know how to develop and practice networking skills at every opportunity.
- Know how to develop, refine, and execute the art of cold calling.
COURSE OVERVIEW & CONTENT:
"Prospecting is not just about finding leads, it's about finding the right leads."
Prospecting is one of the keys to your sales success. Keeping your pipeline full ensures that you will continue to attract new business, and so your success today is a result of the prospecting you did six months ago.
In this workshop, participants will become skilled at prospecting and learn the 80/20 rule. They will learn to target and how to target them, and commit to do some prospecting every day through warming up cold calls, following up on leads, or networking. Participants will also build their personal prospecting plan and learn how to ensure their future by planting seeds daily.
Introduction to Prospecting for Leads:
- Overview of the Importance of Prospecting for Lead Generation
- Setting Goals and Objectives for the Prospecting Process
Targeting Your Market
- Eight Ways to Target Your Market
- My Target Market
The Prospect Dashboard
- Prospect Dashboard Basics
- Q & A
- My Prospect Dashboard
- Planning with the Prospect Dashboard
- How to Set Goals With Spirit
- Make Dreams a Reality
Why is Prospecting Important?
- Some Myths Behind Prospecting
- What Characteristics Will Ultimately Determine Success
- What is Networking?
- Small Talk
- Good Speaking Skills Can Give Sales People A Real Advantage
- Build Confidence and Send Out the Right Message When Speaking In Public
- What To Do Before, During, and After Trade Shows To Ensure Success
Regaining Lost Accounts
- An Easy Way To Increase Business
- Regaining Inactive or Lost Clients
Warming Up Cold Calls
- How to Make the Most of Essential Prospecting Tool
The 80/20 Rule
It’s Not Just a Numbers Game
- The 3 R’s Of Successful Prospecting
Closing and Follow-up:
- Best Practices for Closing Leads and Converting Them Into Customers
- Building and Maintaining Relationships With Prospects and Customers
Going Above and Beyond
- 21 Ideas for a Successful Career in Sales
- Ten Questions to Ask About Each Prospect
- Practicing and Applying The Learned Skills
- Role-Play a Prospecting Conversation
- Lead Qualification Exercise
- Sales Pitch Competition
- Case Studies
- A Case Study of a Company's Lead Generation and Prospecting Efforts
- Cold-Calling Practice
- Networking Event Simulation
- Group Discussion
- Discuss and Share Thoughts and Ideas related to Leads Generation
COURSE DURATION: TWO DAYS