Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
- Understanding the psychology of objections.
- Identify the steps you can take to build your credibility.
- Building trust and rapport.
- Identify the objections that you encounter most frequently.
- Develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw you a curve.
- Overcoming common objections
- Learn ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- Learn how to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- Identify how working with your sales team can help you succeed.
- Role-playing and simulation: practicing handling objections in a simulated environment to build confidence and improve performance.
COURSE OVERVIEW & CONTENT:
"Objections are a natural part of the sales process, not a roadblock to success." - Tony Robbins
Overcoming Objections training is a course designed to help salespeople and customer service representatives handle objections effectively. The goal of the course is to equip participants with the skills and knowledge they need to anticipate and prevent objections, understand the customer's perspective, and effectively address their concerns, in order to increase sales and improve customer satisfaction.
If you are like most sales professionals, you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This course will help you to work through objectives effectively. We will help you plan and prepare for objections so that you can address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages at closing sales.
Understanding the Psychology of Objections
- Why Customers Object
- Anticipating and Preventing Objections
- Ways to Build Credibility
- First Impressions
Building Trust and Rapport
- Establishing a Positive Relationship With the Customer
- Overcoming Resistance
- Why Talk About The Competition?
- What Research to Do and How to Make the Most of It
Critical Communication Skills
- Two Skills That are Key to Handling Objections
- Active Listening and Empathy
- Powerful Questions
- How to Ask Good Questions
- The Importance of Understanding the Customer's Perspective
- A Keen Ability To Observe the Surroundings to Better Understand a Situation
- How Customer Complaints
- How Customer Complaints Can Make Anyone A Better Salesperson
- What are Objections?
- Most Frequently Encountered Objections
- Brainstorm Ways To Respond to Them
- Attitude Check!
- Universal Strategies
- The Identify – Validate – Resolve Strategy
- Specific Strategies
- Nine Specific Objection Handling Strategies, Including The Boomerang, FFF, and Show your Hand
- Ways to Address the Most Common Objection: Price
How Can Teamwork Help Me?
- How Teamwork Can Make You A Better Salesperson.
- How to Know When the Buyer is Ready to Close
Closing the Sale
- Look at Several Different Closing Techniques
- The Top Fifteen Activities That Make a Person Successful at Closing the Sale
Role-playing and Simulation
- Practicing Handling Objections in a Simulated Environment
- Building Confidence and Improving Performance
COURSE DURATION: TWO DAYS