WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is intended for
- Supply, Buying, Purchase, Logistics, warehouse, Materials and Supply Chain Managers, supervisors, juniors
- Those who need to develop their limited understanding about Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Those who are looking for business gains and benefits from managing their supply chains more effectively
- The course follows an integrated approach of the supply chain and encourages delegates to collaborate with other members of a supply chain to achieve effective collaboration and to gain a competitive advantage in the market.
- The course will show the importance of CRM, SRM and technology in aligning the business strategies with Supply chain strategies.
COURSE OVERVIEW & CONTENT
This programme is aiming the employees of (Purchasing, Warehouse, Logistics, Planning, and Clearance) who need the key skills and drivers involved when viewing supply chains from a value chain point of view. It examines what supply chain management is fundamentally about. It will also explore how to change current methods and activities so that benefits are obtained.
Throughout the programme the Rules for Effective Supply Chain Management are identified and discussed.
- Understanding What The Supply Chain Is About
- Definition Of Supply Chain Management
- The SCOR Model
- The Seven Principles Of Supply Chain Management
- The Supply Chain Competency Model By APICS
- The Supply Chain Sustainability
- KPI Of Buyers
- Cost Saving Methods & Ideas
- The Supply Chain Negotiation Skills
- The Negotiation Strategies
- The Negotiation Steps
- General Negotiation Tactic.
- Barriers To Negotiations
- Payment Terms
- Supplier Selection & Evaluation
- Negotiation Impact On Cost Reduction
- Types Of Inventory
- Main Functions
- Nature Of Inventory
- ABC Analysis
- How To Reduce The Cost Of Stock To Increase The Net Working Capital
- The Nature And Importance
- Factors Affecting The Number Of WH
- Contract Warehouse
- Basic Warehouse Operation
- Warehouse Layout And Design
- Material Handling
- Forecasting (Variables & Methods)
- KPI For Storekeepers
- Cutting Cost For Warehouse Expenses.
- The Supply Chain Supervisory Skills
- Conflict Management
- Continuous Improvement
- The 5S Tool
- JIT/Lean System (Benefits & Goals)
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
COURSE DURATION: THREE DAY